Aircraft Mechanic LAL Urgent
- Lakeland, Florida
- Job ID
Aircraft Mechanic LAL job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Lakeland FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Will perform all work assigned to him in accordance with approved Company maintenance procedures, for recording the work performed, and for assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his signature.
- Will report immediately to his supervisor any unairworthy conditions discovered in the performance of his duties.
- Will perform all work assigned to him / her in a safe manner and will report immediately to his/her supervisor any unsafe conditions discovered.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and/or Managers.
- Maintain currency on all FEAM/customer related training, read and signs and access company email weekly.
- Assign and direct work performed by personnel under their supervision. Participates in the performance of work as required.
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Properly completes all necessary paperwork in accordance with the air carrier, FEAM and FAA requirements.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Maintain work area, tooling, equipment, and vehicles in cleanly manner, ensuring safe working conditions.
- Review and completely understand the FEAM RSM, QAM, TPM, SOP, EASA and FEAM FAA D107 Ops Spec & A449 FAA Acceptance of Drug/Alcohol Program.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Make Computer entries to the customer’s online system as required.
- Attend all Company training classes, and the air carriers as assigned by FEAM QA, HR, DOM, or station manager in accordance with the customer’s own P&P training and Jett Pro’s TPM.
- Ensures all manuals and Approved Technical Publications used in the course of maintenance are at the most current revision status.
- Will maintain and utilize Personal Protective Equipment issued by FEAM as appropriate.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carrier’s maintenance control center as requiredREQUIREMENTS:
- Current Valid Driver’s License & A&P License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Travels for work as required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write English
- Preferred Experience on B737NG & B767 Aircraft Type.
Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used:
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Occasionally required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Frequently utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Frequently work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally work from height and in precarious places
- Occasionally work around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals
- Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally exposed to extreme heat or cold (non-weather)
- Frequent exposure to loud noises produced from engines, APU’s etc.
- Occasionally exposed to loud noise (Engines running).
- Safe compliant operation of:
- Various motor vehicles
- High lift’s
- Boom lifts
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.