Crew Travel Coordinator Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Crew Travel Coordinator job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Crew Travel Coordinator fulfills XO travel requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner. This includes creating hotel air and car reservations for crew members sales and executive staff.
- Secure reservations for XO crews including but not limited to air hotel and ground transportation in accordance with company supplier contract requirements and internal policies.
- Book travel for sales and executive teams as required.
- Book travel for crew training as directed by Training Department.
- Manage travel for pursers as required.
- Secure and manage block-inventory of hotel rooms.
- Maintain calendar of events in frequently-visited XO cities to proactively secure crew accommodations in advance of potential sold-out situations.
- Coordinate with Aircraft and Crew Scheduling teams during severe weather
- Assist with Crew Scheduling on crew transition and non-transition days.
- Interface with XO Finance department on hotel/air/ground transport contracts.
- Assist as requested with company events and meetings.
- Assist with analysis and preparation of company metrics as requested.
- Assist the Director of SOC as requested.
- Aviation/airline operational knowledge preferred.
- Sabre or other CRS experience strongly preferred.
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
- Must be willing and able to work various shifts including nights weekends and holidays.
- College degree preferred
- Department: Operations
- Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
- Reports too: Senior Director SOC
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.