- Hourly $13.00 - $20.00
- Job ID
Under limited supervision, perform a variety of complex technical tasks which includes LED troubleshooting capabilities designed to isolate and resolve LED issues experienced. Handle all repairs of failed components to ensure 100% operation of product/s via testing prior to returning to the client.
Following is a list of the job’s essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide daily technical troubleshooting and repairs of faulty parts.
- Test and validate all repairs once complete.
- Complete all system tracking of material used and hours performed per work order repair.
- Coordinate with Technical Support Engineer/Lead on services performed so costs can be applied towards warranty or service work order.
- Manage all repair tasks assigned.
- Complete applicable administration in relation to the above related activities.
- Evolve technical database repository for tech support use. (Problem/Solution Tree) management.
- Provide RMA / Tech support health reporting as needed by management.
- Conduct routing tests and solve mechanical or electronic problems involved in the operation of the products.
- Streamline efficiencies through organization of repair work stations.
- Complete proper tagging and movement of material in and out of repair center.
- Work with material management / warehouse team for logistics and proper packaging of repaired parts.
Must have ability to break down complex problems into manageable parts and a thorough understanding of parts’ roots and relationship to other parts. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form. Ability to work with a high level of integrity and minimal supervision.
Required Education and Experience:
- Preferred AS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical service repair certification or other technical related area plus 1 year minimum experience or equivalent technical training and 2+ years of LED/AV service center and repair center experience.
- Trouble-shooting skills related to electrical hardware and computer software.
- Soldering, Heat guns, circuit board repairs, mechanical repair, electrical repair and optical repair experience.
- Complex system circuit level repairs such as LED, LCD, CRT, Projection, Servers, lighting elements, moving heads, etc.
- Expert level service professional with ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to use sound independent judgment.
- Intermediate computer and networking skills.
- Ability and experience working with excel, word, access, power point, ERP/CRM systems.
- Managing work orders, quality assurance processes and documentation.
- AV industry or CTS certifications a plus.
- Proficiency or fluency in additional languages is preferred, but not required.
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health/dental/vision, holiday pay and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to: Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Sales Engineer Orlando FL
OEM Sales Manager Orlando FL
Territory Sales Manager Orlando FL
Absen America Absen America is the US subsidiary of Absen, a leading LED display manufacturer. Since 2013 Absen America has expanded its U.S. team by hiring local industry experts with extensive knowledge of market conditions, client needs and industry standards. We provide our clients with high quality, innovative LED products at a great value. This combination of fantastic products with a knowledgeable sales team allows us to offer turnkey solutions with outstanding client experiences. With our growing American staff, we offer 24/7 service and support across the nation. Being part of the global Absen team, our service representatives experience the LED manufacturing process from the point of creation and understand all aspects of design, performance, and maintenance. Technical issues are dealt with promptly, professionally and with precision. With hundreds of installations across the USA, Absen America has quickly become the LED manufacturer of choice for a variety of prestigious projects. Highlights include sporting venues for the NBA, MLS, and NBC; casino installations for MGM Grand and Caesars Palace; premier events including the Ultra Music Festival, Comic-con, and the Emmys; and digital signage in the heart of NYCs Times Square.