Airline Maintenance Training Manager Urgent
- Fairbanks Or Anchorage, Alaska
- Annual Salary $70,000.00
- Job ID
Airline Maintenance Training Manager job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks Or Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we have a position open in Fairbanks or Anchorage for a full-time Maintenance Instructor.
- Housing provided during training
- Full benefits including Medical/Vision/Dental/401k with company match are available
- Position open in Fairbanks or Anchorage
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a Part 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo’s headquarters is in Fairbanks Alaska. Fairbanks serves as our primary base for the maintenance department for both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to include A checks, B checks and C checks. Line maintenance functions are also conducted in Anchorage Alaska, Miami Florida and Laredo Texas. Our current fleet consists of the MD-80, DC-9, DC-6, and the C-46.
Develop and maintain courseware for the fleet. Select, train, and manage subject matter experts from our staff or outside resources. Emphasis will be on the DC-9/MD-80 curriculum to include FAM as well as system specific training. Develop and assign focused training for areas identified through SMS, CAS, or ASAP. Evaluate new equipment, software, courseware, or other technologies to enhance the quality and retention of the training material.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Creating and/or facilitating a curriculum to drive strategic training as well as employee skill development
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and external vendors, to develop and deliver training
- Evaluating performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving employee performance
- Critical thinking, time, and organizational management
- Verifiable track record in developing and executing successful training programs
- Driving company values and philosophy through training and development activities
- Able to explain and troubleshoot complex systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Requires ability to understand and retain verbal and written information.
- Requires strong background in the use and development of training aids and programs
- Requires occasional lifting of weights of 70 pounds or more.
- Requires ability to stand on hard surfaces, floors, ladders, and work stands for extended periods of time.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.