Jr. Compliance Coordinator Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Jr Compliance Coordinator job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Manage Pilot Certificates Temporary Pilot Certificates Current Passports Current Medical Certificates Restricted Radio Operators Permits
- Keeps Pilot Record of Training (CAE and FSI Portal) update to date and accurate
- Manages PRIA Request for previously employed Flight Crew
- Manages Drug and Alcohol enrollments and documentation for all XOJET employees and safety sensitive positions on a continuing basis.
- Enter training hours into FOS
- Maintain moderately complex indexes and files.
- Assists with converting all pilot records into a digital format
- Manages pilot terminations
- Create 8410 and 718 documents as needed
- Records are entered accurately
- Records are entered in a timely manner
- Pilot Terminations checklist is completed within 5 days of termination
- Excellent organizational administrative and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems the internet and database technology (design software and structure) are essential.
- Previous experience with FOS Gemini ARGUS Wyvern ISE ThinkHR D&A and Learning Management Systems is a benefit
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality is required
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.