Jr Developer Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Jr Developer job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Jr. Developer works closely with the Senior Developer to maintain document and develop new web applications reporting and workflow tools.
- Deploy support and enhance XOJET API / web portal reporting systems including but not limited to: NodeJs APIs and PHP reporting backend.
- Maintain applicable databases / data sources.
- Support XOJET users as needed via chat / email / phone.
- Work extensively with XOJETs SR developer and any departments requiring new or updated reporting / workflow tools.
- Deploy and monitor Docker virtualized services.
- Review and document existing code base updating and fixing where needed.
- Craft and validate support documentation and procedures for the Service Desk as well as internal and external XOJET support staff.
- Serve as a Level 2 support for resolving data portal issues and ensures Incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Serve as Level 3 desktop support if needed.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent or at least 1 year of experience developing in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of SQL preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Intermediate or better knowledge of PHP required.
- Working knowledge of:
- Windows and Linux systems.
- JQuery and CSS3.
- NodeJs and PHP.
- GIT version control system.
- Preferred but not required knowledge of:
- MongoDB and Redis.
- AngularJS Angular Bootstrap and React.
- Docker virtualization.
- Analytical mind to leverage and adapt technologies to meet business requirements.
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management.
- Willing to learn and accept challenges and new responsibilities.
- Department: Information Technology
- Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
- Reports to: Software Engineering Manager IT
- Classification: Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.