Lead Training and Compliance Coordinator Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Lead Training and Compliance Coordinator job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Audit Pilot Records and ensure accuracy and compliance with FAA regulations:
- Company Check (135.293 (a) 1 4-8
- IFR Proficiency Check (135.297)
- Route Check (135.299)
- Home Study Program
- A/C Competency Check (135.293 (a) 2-3(b)
- Biennial Emergency Drills (Perform) (135.331)
- Company ID
- Medical Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card
- Pilot Certificate
- Restricted Radio Operators Permit
- All associated company check airmen training and documentation
- Train new compliance team members on their assigned roles
- Schedules all training events: Initial Recurrent Check Rides CRM and Drills
- Create 8410s
- Create TCAs
- Liaises with the Pilot Training Facility and manages scheduled training events
- Manages in-house check airmen
- Uses Outlook FOS CAE Workforce ARGUS Wyvern ISE ThinkHR D&A and LMS daily.
- Supports and maintains a professional respectful and confidential office environment.
- Assists the Flight Standards and Training department with additional tasking as required
- Familiar with the role of the Manager of Training and Compliance and serves as the backup when need be
- Errors are caught in the audit process then follow up training performed to reduce future errors
- Compliance team members are trained correctly and have a thorough understanding of their job and the expectations
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems the internet and database technology (design software and structure) are essential.
- Previous experience with FOS Gemini ARGUS Wyvern ISE ThinkHR D&A and Learning Management Systems is a benefit.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality is required
- Excellent organizational administrative and communication skills.
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.