TRTO Check Airman Coordinator Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
TRTO Check Airman Coordinator job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Correspond with the facilities
- Obtain check airmen records
- Make sure LOA are up to date and accurate
- Audit and file their folders
- Correspond with the FSDO with updated LOA
- Produce nomination packets and send to FSDO
- Manage terminations with the FSDO
- Keep Roster up to date
- Develop and manage process to track and maintain
- Termination information is communicated to the FSDO within 15 days of termination date
- Nomination packets are submitted to the FSDO within 5 days of receiving required documents
- Excellent organizational administrative and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems the internet and database technology (design software and structure) are essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality is required
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.