Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E2PAX
- Patuxent River, Maryland
- Job ID
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E2PAX job at Tactical Air Support in Patuxent River MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation and is seeking an experienced E-2C/D Pilot or NFO to join our team.
The ideal candidate for the Aircrew Analyst/SME position will be responsible to provide Aircrew member experience and expertise in platform operations, in support of new or updated systems acquisition and systems sustainment, primarily for systems software. Leverage extensive experience in mission planning, software configuration, communications. This position reports to the Fleet Support Sector Lead for authorship and maintenance of various test and development reports regarding mission planning and support systems and hardware.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- Minimum of four years of experience in aircraft operations, in support of new or updated systems acquisition and systems sustainment, primarily for systems software. This can include providing or reviewing requirements, reviewing and analyzing system defects for operational or maintenance impacts, or providing workarounds to issues.
- Ability to convey tactical and technical information as Subject Matter Expert for various Aircraft systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals in the execution of Government contract Statements of Work.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a working environment requiring collaboration and coordination with various operational squadrons, test squadrons, and Program Offices.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional (15%) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Current U.S. government security clearance (Secret or better).
The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft systems development, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â