Manager Network Operations Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Manager Network Operations job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Must have a metrics-driven operational mindset – detail oriented ability to make data-driven decisions relentlessly measure and test and hold people accountable for fact-based results.
- Embraces and advocates change. Continuous Improvement is one of our values. Manager must be able to guide and motivate the team to excellence in a fast paced work environment where information is time-sensitive and processes and procedures are continually refined.
- Empowers employees to create and add value. Responsible for development of Employee Performance across all Network Operations positions. Promotes programs that support XOJETs culture and initiatives to inspire high morale employee retention and job satisfaction while driving performance and creating a positive working environment for employees.
- Inspires team cohesion. Proactively provides employee coaching i.e. assists employees in communication and conflict resolution between their peers other departments and/or management
Must have a strategic organizational outlook - quickly understand and align clearly with the companys vision for the support organization. Ability to quickly provide strategic input to the executive team.
- Develops and elevates talent. Responsible for helping to recruit and develop a world-class team of professionals. Establish processes systems and a training infrastructure enabling their teams to deliver timely and high-quality solutions to all XOJET clients.
- Defines and measures performance. Develops and implements employee/departmental goals
- Analyze company data to see specifically how the department working and any necessary changes to procedures to support improvement. Update manuals accordingly.
- Incorporates the organizational vision into the daily operation.
Determines the Operations teams performance through regular evaluations. Addresses and minimizes issues including but not limited to attendance interpersonal conflicts in the workplace and individual performance gaps through coaching and counseling. Takes corrective action as necessary.
- Provides counsel and assistance to employee issues as they arise
- Responsible for overseeing approval of department scheduling/coverage shift assignments and vacation
- Coordination with Operations Administrators and Human Resources of oversight of leaves of absences
- Ensures compliance with approval of timecards wage and hour breaks with support from Operations Administrators
- Serve as a subject matter expert to Network Operations and XOJET leadership on all performance weather feasibility IRROPS and asset utilization
- Coordinate with Operations leadership to produce and provide cross-departmental training on operational functions as they apply to other XOJET teams
- Help facilitate hand offs for all crewmembers from training to the real time operation environment including but not limited to overseeing; crew pairings IOE/COE pairings coordination of .299 line checks annual and quarterly rotation bids annual and quarterly vacation bids along with all Crew Planning functions
- Closely integrate all operational decisions with the MX Control and MX Planning teams to ensure asset utilization is reviewed through all appropriate lenses
- Present solutions to all issues client or operational in a manner that provides actionable choices continue to train/encourage that approach and mindset throughout the Network Operations teams
- Experience leading people and managing processes directly relatable to XOJETs culture and values.
- 5+ years experience in an SOC environment with a focus on flight operations.
- Passionate confident and driven organization leader.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding people and business management skills.
- Collaborative and transparent management style.
- Desire to lead a team in a fast paced deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office skills (including Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Pilot or ADX license
- Department: Network Operations
- Location: MCC
- Reports to: SVP Network Operations
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.