Flight Operations Analyst
- Mcclellan, California
- Job ID
Flight Operations Analyst job at Xojet in Mcclellan CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Flight Operations Analyst will serve as the trusted advisor on all operational issues, act as the first and last line of defense against preventable disruptions to our clients’ travel plans and provide actionable choices on operational issues.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on all operational matters, to include:
- A/C Performance
- Airport Feasibility
- FAA Regulations
- Capture, log and verify crew duty information
- Acquire hangars for flights as required due to snow/ice or overnight temps
- Assist Schedule team with trip and crew logistics during IROP situations
- Utilize AFIS messaging system as needed to communicate with in-flight aircraft
- Update TSA NFL and Selectee list’s via TSA CVS docs and uploading them into FOS
- Uploading Special Post’s and verifying them to the Passenger Manifest's stored by the company in FOS.
- Coordinate the communication of elevated Duty Risk Scores to CPO, Scheduling, and Safety
- Perform feasibility snapshot on all new revenue flights at time of booking
- Respond to Sales/RM and in-SOC questions regarding weather/performance
- New-airport analysis
- Current-day weather and performance monitoring
- 72-hour operational outlook
- Maintain XOJET culture across all SOC teams
- Support and assist Supervisor, Operations as directed
- Support and assist Sr. Director, SOC as directed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED. College degree a plus.
- Aviation operational knowledge required
- Dispatcher certificate or pilot license a plus
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office skills (including Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Department: Operations
- Location: MCC
- Reports to: Supervisor, Operations
- FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Xojet Company Overview
At XOJET, we are committed to offering world-class service and smart private jet solutions to the most sophisticated flyers in the world and it begins with our people. Our dedicated team of employees and partners nationwide represents the very core of every XOJET experience and strives to deliver an unparalleled experience every day. From skilled Pilots to personable Private Aviation Advisors, we invite you to discover why XOJET is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Greater Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.