Aircraft Detailer Featured
- St Louis, Missouri
- Hourly $11.50 - $13.00
- Job ID
Aircraft Detailer job at ReadyJet Inc in St Louis MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
International aircraft services company, ReadyJet Inc, has immediate openings at the St. Louis Lambert Airport.
Overnight shift: 10:00pm - approximately 4:00AM or until job is completed. Start and end times vary according to workload and customer's schedule
Starting Wage - $11.50/hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to get down aircraft aisles and in between seats.
- Must be able to bend, reach and squat for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to keep your hands above your head for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to step up and down ladders
- Must be able to lift up to 25pounds
- All positions will require working in and outdoors in all weather.
- Ensures a safe work environment by following all policies regarding the workplace.
- Perform Heavy Clean Services and Light Clean Services on interior of aircraft as scheduled.
- Perform Exterior Dry Wash Services on exterior of aircraft as required
- All training provided.
Requirements for employment:
- Pre-employment (and random) drug screen with negative results
- Extensive background check with fingerprints and airport approval
- High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent.
- Must pass a background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
- A valid driver’s license and be able to provide reliable ride to work. No public transportation other than taxi available to this area of the airport.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English
Job type: non-exempt, part time
ReadyJet Inc Company Overview
Our mission is to provide your aircraft appearance and leather care to your exact specifications. We provide consistent quality services and extend our dedication and expertise to help develop an aircraft appearance schedule and process that fulfills or exceeds your standards. We have the flexibility, creativity, and expertise to provide high quality services you require on time and within budget. We operate 24/7. Quality: A high success rate. Weve cleaned over 1,000,000 aircraft without incidence. Reliability: Were there when you need us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase quality, reduce costs, and improve productivity. All our services are tailored to your specific needs and budget. Well operate at any location. Dont see a service youre looking for? Contact us; chances are we can provide it. We follow OSHA, ISO, and FAA compliance regulations and standards. Safety is of the utmost importance, as is the proper training of all our technicians.