- Denver, Colorado
- Hourly $15.00
- Job ID
Fueler job at Menzies Aviation in Denver CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Department: Aircraft Fueling Operations
Reports To: Lead Fueler/ Shift Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non Exempt (Hourly)
Job Purpose Summary:
Responsible for Fueling and Servicing of aircraft(s) and operating equipment used for fueling aircrafts SAFELY. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task/duty satisfactorily. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
Primary Accountabilities and Duties: (Other Duties may be assigned)
- Comply with the Location’s attendance/tardiness standards
- Perform fueling in safe and efficient manner
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions
- Perform daily Quality Control checks on equipment
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition
- Ensure the correct loading and balancing of fuel
- Responsible for defueling aircraft as directed
- Use fuel trucks, hydrant carts, and stationary carts to fuel aircraft(s).
- Responsible for Deicing aircraft as required
- Able to meet the Stations attendance standards
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with Disabilities to perform the Essential Functions
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass Drug Testing
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- Must be able to Speak, Read, and Write in English proficiently.
- Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain US Customs seal.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays
- Prior Experience preferred
Menzies Aviation Company Overview
At more than 200 airport locations across 6 continents , we offer landside and airside services tailored to our customers’ needs; timed to their schedules; and delivered by teams with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. Our core services include; Ground Handling, Cargo, Fuelling, Executive Services and Offline Services.