BE 200 Captain Featured
- Englewood, Colorado
- Annual Salary $95,000.00
- Job ID
BE 200 Captain job at Mayo Aviation Inc in Englewood CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Imagine spending your days working with a caring organization. Imagine flying planes with industry-leading technology. And imagine doing that while working on a fun and unique account with generous paid time off.
If that sounds ideal, you might be a great fit with us as a BE-200 Captain flying Part 91 and Part 135. The time you spend matters, and you’ll be appreciated and highly valued for it.
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers’ needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
What you can expect from us:
- Ability to be a valued and cared-for team member who is more than a number and whose voice is heard.
- Support for your Professional Development, career growth, and advancement.
- Ability to fly the King Air 200, known for its reliability, reduced pilot workload with digital pressurization, IS&S ThrustSense Autothrottle system, cutting-edge touch screen avionics technology, and generous head and shoulder room.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance within the first 30 days; Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account; 100% Company-paid Life, Short Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance; 401K plan participation within the first 30 days; Generous Paid Time Off package; Corporate Dash Pass; Free Rocket Lawyer Subscription; and more!
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Providing the ultimate safety and customer service experience for the aircraft owner and passengers.
- The BE-200 Captain, as PIC, is the final authority for the safe operation of the aircraft
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with the FAA regulations, Company Flight Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, LOAs, Flight Manuals, etc. and other instructions pertinent to the position
- Familiarity with all available information required for safe operation of each flight to which assigned
- Conduct proper pre-flight planning prior to each flight including, but not limited to weather analysis, airport suitability, routing, aircraft loading and performance calculations, aircraft airworthiness determination, etc.
- Utilize CRM skills to maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner
- Mentor First Officers and direct their activities when assigned as SIC ensuring that flight crewmembers fully and completely understand which individual duties they are expected to perform
- Promote and foster a safe operating environment, proactively contributing to Mayo Aviation’s Safety Management System
- Ensure compliance with all security procedures and directives
- Authorization to work anywhere in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Hold a valid U.S. passport.
- Strong working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations
- Maintenance of First-Class Medical Certificate, as well as Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- 2000 hours of total flight experience, 1000 turbine time, and 1500 PIC, with an impeccable safety record required.
- Single pilot turbine experience preferred
- Mountain experience a plus
- BE-200 Type Rating preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
- Ability to relocate within 1 hour of Centennial Airport
Compensation of $95,000, with a bonus of $5,000 at 12 months and $10,000 at 24 months, plus the generous benefits listed above.
Working conditions are those of a typical flight operation. The working environment is subject to varying locations and climatic conditions, variable hours and time zone changes, jet fuel and exhaust fumes, and noise from aircraft and ground equipment.
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. All positions are subject to a background check and drug test. Mayo Aviation Inc. is an EEOC employer.
Mayo Aviation Inc Company Overview
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched. Our compliance driven, safety focused processes are designed around one philosophy Ã¢â‚¬â€œ keeping our owners and passengers safe. Our customers value long term relationships built on this type of safety driven transparent management model. Lasting relationships. Mayo Aviation and Flight for Life Colorado have enjoyed a long-standing relationship serving the people in the Rocky Mountain West for over 41 years. Location: Englewood, Colorado Airport: APA Company Size: 50 - 100