Internship Electrical Engineering Featured
- Hood River, Oregon
- Job ID
Internship Electrical Engineering job at Boeing in Hood River OR
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Insitu, a Boeing company, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. You can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are looking for an individual to internship at an industry leader in the UAV field who has a passion for learning, innovation, and problem solving. You will be working on challenging and interesting projects for a dynamic company that values a pioneering spirit. By creating new products, components, and prototype systems, you will be a key part our team as we continually grow and develop our products.
- Prefer students that have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
Specific Experience Strongly Preferred:
- CAD Tools: Prefer some exposure to Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, Mentor Graphics Xpedition.
- Simulation: Signal Integrity simulation, Power Integrity simulation and Circuit Analysis tools (E.g. LTSpice, HyperLynx).
- Test and Debug: Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Multi-meter, Programmable Load and other test tools.
- Circuit Design: Some understanding of circuit design.
- Other: Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
Education and Experience
- In progress for their Bachelors or Masters Electrical Engineering degree. Candidates are required to be enrolled in an accredited college or university, currently in their Sophomore, Junior or Senior year.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Insitu’s policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation and benefits and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.