- Los Angeles, California
- Job ID
Maintenance Planner job at Hallmark Aviation Services in Los Angeles CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The position works with maintenance control, maintenance managers and technicians and is responsible for planning and scheduling line maintenance in compliance with FAA, manufacturers and company requirements.
- Plan and schedule maintenance: Review planned maintenance work packages and ensures manpower and resources, including spares and tooling, are available to acquit all planned tasks.
- Monitor Aircraft planned check times on all aircraft work packages to ensure planned hours are updated with actual hours as checks progress. Refine manpower estimates as checks are accomplished to improve efficiencies.
- Monitor maintenance due times and work requests, planning and scheduling as required. Working closely with other company departments (Central Planning) to assure scheduled work meets expected daily agreed levels (MOU)
- Work directly with line stations for the planning and accomplishment of scheduled maintenance items at each station.
- Accurately plan and forecast projected scheduled maintenance in a timely manner.
- Create flowcharts and graphs of projected planned maintenance requirements.
- Review previous days maintenance packages and generate appropriate reports for productivity levels, unassigned or deferred work, spares inabilities etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Managers
- High School or higher education required
- Strong aircraft maintenance background, Airframe and Power plant License preferred
- Successfully complete a DOT pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft maintenance technical data and work packages.
- Ability to use office based equipment such as computer systems with Excel and Word, printers, copiers etc
- Ability to file documents and maintain a file system
- Must have good organizational skills, as well as excellent verbal and written skills
- Planning experience preferred.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hallmark Aviation Services Company Overview
PREPARE FOR TAKE OFF! Hallmark Aviation Services offers a wide choice of career opportunities for individuals who want to be part of the exciting travel industry. Our employees are the ambassadors of our world-class Client airlines, serving millions of travelers each year. To become a Hallmark Employee, one must possess an innate sense of exceptional Customer Service skills and a desire to assist our Client airline passengers in any way possible. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We're looking for individuals who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers. OUR EMPLOYEES MODEL OUR COMPANY VALUES Achieving our mission requires great people who are bright, creative, and energetic, and who possess the following values: Integrity and honesty Willingness to embrace our 'Peace of Mind' concept Eager to take on new challenges and see them through Accountable for commitments, results, and quality to customers Open minded and respectful with others and dedicated to making them better Self critical, questioning and committed to personal excellence and self improvement