Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Atlas Air Inc Jobs
Manager 747 Flight Maintenance
Atlas Air Inc
Salary Annual: USD
Title: Manager, 747 Flight Mx/MCC
Department: Technical Operations
Reports To: Director Maintenance Control
Position Summary: Responsible for reviewing all maintenance discrepancies for operational impact and develops an action plan to reduce or eliminate a delay. Manage, monitor and schedule all 747 flight mechanic activity.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Coordinates the maintenance, tooling and parts support for all 747 maintenance activities with our vendors and internal departments.
- Coordinates parts and manpower requirements for engine/aircraft repair beyond the capability of contract vendors and monitors repair activities through to completion.
- Manages implementation of repair action plans.
- Actively monitor and schedule all 747 flight mechanic duties to ensure sufficient coverage is available as outlined in the GMM MM.
- Work with 747 flight mechanics and coordinate travel and hotel as needed.
- Analyzes problem areas and recommends corrective action through technical interaction with maintenance vendors, engineering and flight crews.
- Identifies chronic aircraft problems and develops detailed action plans for their repair.
- Briefs maintenance management on aircraft systems problems and provides corrective action plans.
- Travels with the aircraft to gather additional information on aircraft problems as required.
- Briefs HDQ Duty Manager and above on status of all aircraft.
- Provides on the job training for Maintenance Controllers.
- Actively monitor and schedule MIA MCC controllers to ensure 24 hour coverage, 7 days a week.
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the airline industry, preferably with wide-body aircraft.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to read wiring diagrams, structural repair manuals, maintenance manuals and illustrated parts catalogs.
- Experience with 747-200/300 and GMM.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Manager 747 Flight Maintenance job at Atlas Air Inc
Apply for this Manager 747 Flight Maintenance position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!