Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Diesel Mechanics at our PIE Facility in beautiful Clearwater, Florida! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Diesel Mechanic
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Depending On Experience
Diesel Mechanics are responsible for inspecting and maintaining ground support equipment used in operations, troubleshoot, repair, and/or overhaul ground support equipment. Check and service ground support equipment with fuel, water, oil, and hydraulic fluids. Maintain Fuel Quality Control Checks, Diagnose problems using test equipment and applicable manuals and completion of GSE paperwork as required. Aviation Fuel Quality Control.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of 18 Years of Age
- Possess and maintain valid State-Issued Driver's License
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "PIE". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.