Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Missions and responsibilities - For this new Airline starting service in May of 2018 from Paris to San Francisco to Papeete in French Polynesia.
- In charge of sales management for the USA market:
- Ensure the commercial management of indirect sales in the USA:
- Prospecting and contracting with indirect sales market:
- Travel agencies networks
- Tour operators
- Corporate travel
- Special Interest and others.
- Directly accountable for reaching the sales objectives for the US and Pacific market as defined by the Commercial Director in Paris
- Ensure the supervision of the sales executive based in Papeete French Polynesia. This will entail regular sales trips to French Polynesia.
- Ensure the proper corporate relationships for the company with local authorities
- Ensure the local representation of the company with the US press, in coordination with the company press agencies and the central management team.
- Coordinate with the Central commercial team based in Paris to ensure the development of the direct sales through the company web site:
- Provide help and support the find the adequate partners for digital marketing channels for US customers
- Coordinate with the central commercial teams to ensure the consistency of customer experience
- Coordinate with the central communication team to ensure the development of the company’s corporate branding
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a senior sales role for an airline or travel company
- Excellent knowledge of the US travel industry and main network distribution on the US market. Knowledge of French Polynesia will be advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of GDS tools (Amadeus, Sabre, worldspan)
- Educated to Associate degree or higher, preferably in business, sales and or in Tourism related fields.
- Negotiation skills
- Self-starter and very motivated
- Ability to travel regularly.
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent relationships qualities
- Adaptable, multipurpose and hands on
- Team player
- Able to adapt to new challenges.
- Excellent communicator and good reporting skills
- Must be computer literate. Microsoft office.
- French language skills will also be an advantage
Interviews will be held mid to late January of 2018 in San Francisco with a view to starting in February of 2018, if not sooner. The position will be home based. Candidates must be based in and around the San Francisco bay area or close by. Please supply a comprehensive resume and cover letter on why you are the best person for this position. Salary and benefits will be advised at the interviews. This is an exciting new airline and a great job for the right person.
Airline Sales Manager USA South Pacific job at Navigator Aviation Tourism Man
Apply for this Airline Sales Manager USA & South Pacific position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 71,764 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 71,764
aviation jobs available. 66,420 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.