Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All AirCARE1 International Jobs
A P Mechanic
Salary Annual: USD
From: $45,000.00 To: $55,000.00
A 135 long range fixed wing air ambulance provider utilizing Learjet 35A’s to fly patients to throughout North, Central and South America is seeking a full time position for an A&P Mechanic for its Albuquerque, NM (KABQ) base
- Be 18 years old or older
- Be fluent in English
- Must have an Airframe & Power Plant (A&P) License
- 3+ Years of A&P Experience working on Turbine or Jet Aircraft
- US Passport
- Must have own tools
- Part 135 & Lear experience preferred
- Must be proficient in trouble shooting
- Work on LearJet 35A aircraft
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as well as preventive maintenance on Learjet 35A’s & 36A’s operating under a Part 135 certificate.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of three or more (3+) years recent experience utilizing A&P license
- Factory schooling preferred
- Must be efficient and able to document maintenance performed on required forms
- Must have strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Must have attention to detail, dexterity, technical and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work independently
This is a safety sensitive position and is subjected to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
A P Mechanic job at AirCARE1 International
Apply for this A P Mechanic position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.