Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
We've been offering a “world class” aviation experience for over 70 years and we are seeking an Avionics Mechanic Tech to help us continue that tradition. A strong background in Avionics service and repairs is a must, along with being a self- motivated team player. If this sounds like a good fit for and you want to grow with a company that cares about its people, then this could be the place for you!
This new 2nd shift team member will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all aircraft are safe for flight before scheduled flights begin departure
• Performing required operational checks and troubleshooting of Avionics systems as required for SC operations
• Coordinating with the Director of Maintenance to establish aircraft availabilities to meet current scheduled flights
• Interface with crews to understand aircraft issues that need to be corrected.
• Providing the Director of Maintenance with the records of all maintenance performed on aircraft worked
• Hours are typically M-F 2-10pm with rotating on-call weekend hours
Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
Company Product Discounts
And, so MANY more!
Please sign in to apply for this job.