Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Atlas Air Inc Jobs
Station Manager HNL
Atlas Air Inc
Salary Annual: USD
Position Summary: Serves the company by managing the station and ongoing operations to ensure all aircraft movements, terminal activity, ramp handling, loading/unloading of aircraft and cargo handling meet all company and governmental requirements and safety regulations. Provide high level of superior service to all customers of all business units while keeping costs of the station operation to a minimum.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
• Responsible for maintaining, supporting and improving the overall station operation to support all business units of the company.
• Responsible for station compliance of all safety regulations and requirements pertaining to the station, aircraft, facilities, equipment and personnel.
- Responsible for achieving all ground operations and corporate goals as related to performance, safety, service, and regulatory compliance. Ensures all employees and vendors are aware of station and corporate goals and expectations.
- Manages the Cargo terminal’s ongoing operations to ensure that terminal, aircraft movement, loading/unloading of aircraft and cargo handling meet all company and governmental policies and regulations and that customers receive quality service.
- Interacts with all customers and vendors to ensure proper training in company requirements and procedures. Ensures customers and vendors know whom to contact if they have problems.
- Monitors all station contracts to ensure all vendors are complying with all contract provisions and service level agreements.
- Meets with customers and vendors on a regular basis to discuss potential problem areas and the entire scope of the company. Resolves all problems arising from vendors, crews, hotels, catering, maintenance, fuelers, ground handlers, or customers.
- Monitors and evaluates work performance of all company employees assigned to the station.
- Interfaces with local airport authorities to ensure company compliance with all local policies. Ensures monthly reports are submitted to local airport authorities as required.
- Submits an operating budget and operates within that budget. Highly proficient in keeping costs of station operations at a minimum. Ensures all invoices are sent forward to be paid promptly.
- At least 5 years of extensive airline operational experience.
- Experience in B747 cargo operations.
- Able to perform all aspects of Ground and Cargo Operations including Loadmaster, handling hazardous materials, de-icing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple assignments in a high stress environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, customers in all levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead and manage the activities of a diverse and work force.
- Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication, decision and management skills.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Station Manager HNL job at Atlas Air Inc
Apply for this Station Manager HNL position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 71,764 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 71,764
aviation jobs available. 66,420 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.