Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Atlas Air Inc Jobs
Atlas Air Inc
Salary Annual: USD
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to:
Position Summary: This position is responsible reviewing all maintenance discrepancies for operational impact and develops an action plan to reduce or eliminate a delay.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Develops technical action plans for identifying and correcting chronic items on aircraft.
- Works with engineering to determine solutions to improve system reliability for chronic failures of aircraft components.
- Coordinates the maintenance, tooling and parts support for all maintenance activities with our vendors and internal departments.
- Coordinates parts and manpower requirements for engine/aircraft repair beyond the capability of contract vendors and monitors repair activities through to completion.
- Insures implementation of repair action plans.
- Insures completion of SDR reports and works in conjunction with the FAA liaison to provide follow-up as requested by the FAA.
- Analyzes problem areas and recommends corrective action through technical interaction with maintenance vendors, engineering and flight crews.
- Identifies chronic aircraft problems and develops detailed action plans for their repair.
- Briefs maintenance management on aircraft systems problems and provides corrective action plans.
- Travels with the aircraft to gather additional information on aircraft problems as required.
- Briefs Duty Manager and above on status of all aircraft in work on shift.
- Provides on the job training for Maintenance Control Specialists
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- Minimum 8 years experience in the airline industry, preferably with wide-body aircraft.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to read wiring diagrams, structural repair manuals, maintenance manuals and illustrated parts catalogs.
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs (Excel, Word, IE etc.)
Technical Advisor job at Atlas Air Inc
Apply for this Technical Advisor position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.