Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technician - will inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with company policies, manufactures’ manuals, company / FAA procedures and requirements. Will be required to read and interpret manufacture and airline Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Structure Repair Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Engineering Drawings, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing airframes and aircraft structures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of heavy maintenance experience at a US 145 Repair Station or Major Airlines Repair Center.
- Must have current A&P license (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be deadline driven and detail-oriented.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers appointed over them.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be proficient in English, bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Documented training records a strong plus.
- Current aircraft experience with Boeing MD-80, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, Airbus A300 and A320 lines is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Avionics Technician job at Pulsar Aviation Services Inc
Apply for this Avionics Technician position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.