Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Ramp Service Agents at our PIE Facility in beautiful Clearwater, Florida! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Ramp Service Agent
Status: Part-Time, Up to 30 hours per week
Pay: Starting at $11/hr
Ramp Service Agents are responsible for observing and practicing all safety procedures. Ensuring that customer and airline requirements and procedures are performed in a safe, secure, and timely manner. Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment to move baggage, cargo, and cater to and from customer aircraft and guide aircraft into and out of the terminal areas by communicating with pilots. Clean and sanitize airplanes. Tow aircraft. De-icing.
- This position is entry-level, we provide the training!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Able to work flexible shifts (weekends, overtime, and holidays)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "PIE". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.