Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Pulsar Aviation Services, Inc Jobs
Supervisor of Aircraft Maintenance
Pulsar Aviation Services Inc
San Bernardino, CA
Salary Annual: USD
From: $75,000.00 To: $90,000.00
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Supervisors of Aircraft Maintenance are responsible to the Director of Maintenance for
supervising all maintenance functions on his/her assigned aircraft to provide airworthy aircraft
and/or components upon completion of maintenance at the Repair Station.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of heavy maintenance experience at a US 145 Repair Station or Major Airlines Repair Center.
- Must have current A&P license (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have strong computer skills, with high level of proficiency in MS Excel and MS Project preferred.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be deadline driven and detail-oriented.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers appointed over them.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be proficient in English, bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Documented training records a strong plus.
- Current aircraft experience with Boeing MD-80, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, Airbus A300 and A320 lines is preferred.
- Anticipate 50-60 hours per week during Heavy Maintenance Checks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Supervisor of Aircraft Maintenance job at Pulsar Aviation Services Inc
Apply for this Supervisor of Aircraft Maintenance position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.