Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager (LAX)
- 5 years flight operations experience with an international airline account(s) preferred
- 3-5 years management experience
- Proficient knowledge of airline product systems and procedures
- Knowledge of airline computer systems required
- Expert knowledge of Weight & Balance
- Experience with Crew Administration preferred
- Ability to plan operations schedules for multiple airlines
- Organized & detail oriented
- Excellent and effective communication and telephone skills (verbal and written)
- LAX airport experience a plus
- Excellent attendance record
- Able to work shifts/weekends.
- Must be flexible
- Must possess a valid United States driver’s license
- Must be able to travel
At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying
Computer Literate; English proficient
Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items; constantly lifting up to 70lbs
Reading & comprehension of reference materials, instructions, policies & procedures
MUST COMPLETE DRUG SCREENING AT TIME OF HIRE
Los Angeles, California, United States
Please sign in to apply for this job.