Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Xojet Jobs
Aviation Sales Advisor
Salary Annual: USD
SALES OFFICE LOCATIONS - NEW YORK CITY, NY; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; NEWPORT, CA
The Aviation Sales Advisor is responsible for the development of charter sales prospects and clients for XOJET.
Additional responsibilities include developing operator networks with a strategic focus on improving aircraft availability, client services and trip cost-effectiveness. Working with the entire sales, sales support, marketing and service organizations, the Charter Sales role responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Development and service of charter sales prospects for XOJET
- Accountability for achievement of revenue per published quotas
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of current and potential client relationships
- Direct responsibility for following up on new leads and referrals resulting from multiple lead sources
- Understanding customer trip needs and articulating options to best suit individual customer requirements
- Ensuring operators meet quality assurance standards to provide the highest levels of customer service to our clients
- Contract management and negotiations
- Preparation and submittal of sales proposals and materials
- 3+ years of sales experience or equivalent training (Aviation experience preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proactive approach to problem solving; ability to prioritize and manage competing needs and fully understand XOJET’s clients’ objectives and the tone of the marketplace
- The ability to gain respect and form advisory relationships with clients and influencers and forge lasting business relationships
- A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required. This person must quickly learn the product, sales processes and be able to establish and grow business
DEGREE(S), CERTIFICATION, PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- No Degree(s), Certifications, Professional Training required (Experience selling within the private aviation industry a strong plus)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION…
- Is a well-rounded, hardworking and diligent with regards to follow through, adapts easily to new technologies, works extremely well in a team environment and managing team dynamics, is extremely resourceful, builds relationships easily and is willing to go the extra mile in a fast-paced growing company.
Aviation Sales Advisor job at Xojet
Apply for this Aviation Sales Advisor position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 119,956 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 119,956
aviation jobs available. 114,584 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.