Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
ASIG, a leading provider in aviation support services, is currently hiring a full time GSE Auto Mechanic at the SAUS Airport
Position: GSE Mechanic
Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 per week
Pay: $19.00 hourly
- Must have an active/valid Driver's License with acceptable 3-year driving record.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge and required seals (Background Check).
- Must be able to take/pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be 18-years of age.
- Must have High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds comfortably/safely.
- Determines vehicle condition, performs inspections, and conducts diagnostic tests.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules, installing component and part upgrades, controlling corrosion, and completing winterization processes and procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, subassemblies, components, parts or systems, such as power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emissions, brakes, steering, and hydraulics.
- Familiarization with the theory of operation for governor controlled vehicles, control linkages, and clutches.
- Verify vehicle performance by conducting test drives.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning washing and replacing as needed.
- Maintains clean legible vehicle records.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures. .
- Is able to meet the Station's attendance standards.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years of related experience; or completion of an Automotive/Diesel Mechanic degree program; or equivalent combination of education and experience. ASE Certifications a plus. Possess/maintain a valid driver's license. Must possess necessary tools.
- Access to a range of options for Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with 100% match up to 4% & Tuition Reimbursement
Interested? Apply today at www.asig.com and search using the keyword "SAUS". A recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team in Orlando, FL (407 Area Code) will reach out to you directly if you are selected to move forward with the hiring process. All candidates must apply online through asig.com to be considered.
Please sign in to apply for this job.