Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Salary Annual: USD
Solairus Aviation is seeking a Maintenance Controller for our Petaluma office. Maintenance Control coordinates with the Director of Maintenance or his delegate to ensure company procedures and policies are followed during aircraft maintenance operations.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensuring company aircraft are maintained IAW the Company Manual and Part 135 requirements
- Coordinates and schedules company aircraft to include routine maintenance and required inspections
- Maintains documentation on company aircraft maintenance, time change items, and required inspections
- Monitoring and updating of Maintenance Tracking Programs
- Assists in Conformity Inspections
- Audit Return to Service paperwork
- Coordination with vendors and service centers
- High School Diploma / GED
- A&P License
- Related Part 135 experience is preferred
- General computer skills
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, and Powerpoint is a plus
- Must be reliable, motivated, and able to work independently
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Maintenance Controller job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Maintenance Controller position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.