Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Full-Time A & P Mechanics Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature Flight Support TECHNICAir, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented A & P Mechanics at our SDL Facility in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: A & P Mechanic
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Depending On Experience
A & P Mechanics are responsible for performing scheduled, unscheduled, or special inspections in compliance with regulatory authorities and industry standards. Troubleshooting and performing maintenance and repairs on aircraft, engines and a variety of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components and accessories such as propellers, starters, generators, fuel pumps, hydraulic pumps, actuators, wheels, tires, and brakes. Troubleshooting and performing structural repairs to airframes, including sheet metal work, riveting, patching and fiberglass/composite work. Performing system troubleshooting and operational and functional checks; service oil, fuel and hydraulic systems; provides nitrogen and oxygen servicing; inspect and repair pitot static systems and battery services. Make required work order entries for discrepancies and corrective actions. Remove and install aircraft components. Install optional or added equipment to aircraft.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of 18 Years of Age
- Possess and maintain valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License
- Possess and maintain valid State-Issued Driver's License
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "SDL". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.