- Analyze and conduct scheduling and work load planning to ensure maximum efficiency and full compliance with maintenance requirements.
- Analyze and conduct short, medium and long-range forecasting of maintenance requirements.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Control to ensure efficient routing of aircraft to accomplish and comply with maintenance requirements.
- Make timely decisions on schedule changes to resolve conflicts between the maintenance schedule and the daily operational schedule.
- Coordinate with OCC personnel for ferry or repositioning of scheduled maintenance aircraft.
- Transmit work orders and schedules to the production units.
- Utilize company computer systems for the routing and coordination of aircraft into assigned overnight stations.
- Assist MOC personnel in tracking and scheduling deferred maintenance items.
- Coordinate with internal, functional departments to ensure parts, material and manpower are available for the work to be scheduled.
- Ensure all specified policies, practices and procedures are complied with.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
Competencies and Knowledge: The successful candidate should have demonstrated skills in the following: approachability; time and performance management; strong organizational skills; proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving; positive communication skills (verbal and written); ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment; ability to interact with all levels of company personnel; strong team player; professional aptitude; ability to manage multiple projects at one time with time sensitive deadlines; ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations appropriately when performing job duties; prepare presentations; and adaptability in an aggressive growth environment. Must have entry level to moderate computer knowledge with moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
Supervisory Responsibility: This is not a supervisory position.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Scheduled work hours are based on seniority, and could be First or Second shift, working four 10 hour shifts. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Two years’ experience in aircraft maintenance with a working knowledge of aircraft maintenance programs preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Ability to speak/read/write in English. Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 and pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.