Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Ramp Service Agents at our MCO Facility in beautiful Orlando, Florida! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Ramp Service Agent
Status: Seasonal Part-Time, 12-15 hours per week
Schedule: Primarily 3rd Shift
Pay: Starting at $11/hr
Ramp Service Agents are responsible for observing and practicing all safety procedures. Ensuring that customer and airline requirements and procedures are performed in a safe, secure, and timely manner. Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment to move baggage, cargo, and cater to and from customer aircraft.
- This position is entry-level, we provide the training!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Able to work flexible shifts (weekends, overtime, and holidays)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "MCO". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.