Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Western Aircraft Jobs
Salary Annual: USD
Responsible for avionics integration, installation, and bench services to include management of production staff, coordination of certification with engineering and development of customer proposals to ensure acceptable profitability and risk management. This position has ultimate responsibility for the profitability of the Avionics group and customer satisfaction.
- Work with sales team to develop proposals
- Consult with customer to review work scope, obtain approvals and address concerns
- Monitor projects daily, address obstacles, readjust as necessary, deliver project on time
- Keep customers informed of job status
- Obtain approvals for changes orders
- Recommend personnel changes, i.e. hiring, training, promotion, discharge, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 yrs. experience working in corporate aircraft avionics in a repair station environment
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience managing complex aircraft avionics modifications and engineering integration services
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience supervising/mentoring a staff
- Mastery of inspection and install procedures including excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams, blue prints, and technical directives
- FCC license & ability to obtain FAA Repairman’s Certificate required; A&P Certificate preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business Management, or Finance preferred
- Have or ability to obtain valid driver’s license, Boise SIDA Badge and Security Clearance
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in fast pace environment with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer focused
- Results oriented, yet maintains positive and motivating relationship with customer and team
- Excellent communication skills; interpersonal, verbal and writing
Employment is contingent on passing a security background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Resumes not accepted without completed application.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance and 401(k).
Tobacco/Drug Free Workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer; W/M/Vets/Disabled.
Avionics Manager job at Western Aircraft
Apply for this Avionics Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.