Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with acquisition of ground service equipment and operation and maintenance of ground services repair and storage facilities.
Duties include but are not limited to
- coordinating activities of personnel conducting research and testing program on ground service equipment considered for acquisition
- directing procurement of all types of company owned and operated ground service equipment, materials, supplies, and parts required to maintain equipment and facilities
- coordinating inspection, repair, and maintenance services
- consulting with Ground Equipment Managers at locations of responsibility to determine equipment and machinery requirements
- reviewing and submitting proposals for modifications to vendor or manufacturer
- assisting in the development of training materials and procedural manuals and conducting training and orientation as necessary
- carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- ability to comply with attendance/tardiness standards.
GSE Manager job at Aircraft Service International
Apply for this GSE Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 107,016 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 107,016
aviation jobs available. 101,644 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.