Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Facilities Maintenance Techs at our TMB facility in beautiful Miami, Florida! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Facilities Maintenance Tech
Status: Part-Time, up to 30 hours per week
Pay: Starting at $12.83/hr
Facilities Maintenance Techs are responsible for installing and/or repairing heating and refrigeration units. Painting interior and exterior surfaces. Maintaining electrical circuitry. Construct building additions, partitions, and modifications. Perform custodial duties as necessary. Assist in preparing job estimates as required. Follow safety policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year of applicable experience
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "TMB". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.