Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Responsible for marketing and sale of fractional interests in the Company’s aircraft fleet and other EAS related products and to provide assistance and advice based on competitive research in the corporate aircraft marketplace.
Duties and responsibilities
- Generate new sales as primary point of contact within assigned market
- Develop network with prospective customers and industry professionals
- Research and increase product knowledge
- Maintain contact with former, current, and prospective customers through various communication sources, visitations, and special events
- Close sales efficiently and ensure all documentation is complete as prepared by General Counsel
- Assist in the development of promotional data
- Schedule aircraft demonstrations
- Provide detailed information, explanations, and presentations of aircraft systems and attributes that support customer requests and sales incentives
- Negotiate prerequisites, services, and requirements included in final documents
- Ensure customer has good understanding of fractional program and how to schedule aircraft
- Provide customer service and support to fractional owners after the sale is completed
Requires a bachelor’s degree in business or aviation field or equivalent work experience; sales experience in the aviation industry is a benefit but not mandatory. Strong written and verbal communication skills needed to communicate effectively with prospects. Must be able to create and develop new sales and handle a high volume of tasks; and must be a self-motivated, organized individual.
Work is generally performed in an office environment. 50% travel
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales Director job at Executive AirShare
Apply for this Sales Director position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.