Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring elite Customer Service Representatives at our IAD Facility in beautiful Washington Dulles, Virginia! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Customer Service Representative
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Depending On Experience
Customer Service Representatives are the face of our business. As our customers land their planes at our facility, our Customer Service team provides everything our customers need from concierge services and assistance with scheduling to questions on hot spots in the city to visit and general itinerary planning. Our Customer Service Representatives provide an elite level of service that keeps our customers coming back!!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- At least 1-2 years of solid face-to-face Customer Service experience.
- Aviation Customer Service (Private or Commercial) or Hospitality (Hotel, Restaurant) preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "IAD". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.