Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Atlas Air Inc Jobs
Atlas Air Inc
Salary Annual: USD
Position Summary: Maintenance planning and record-keeping functions.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (Mx due report).
- Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in accordance with the GMM and MIPS manuals.
- Schedules Maintenance Continued Items (MCI) and Time Limited Work (TLW).
- Coordinates material support requirements for routine and non-routine items.
- Reviews completed work packages for accountability and sign-off requirements. Forwards reviewed packages to Manager of Aircraft Records.
- Coordinates engine and APU forecasts, movements, spares allocation, and equipment shipping.
- Coordinates with MCC on Short Term Items and required ground time.
- Maintains historical records of aircraft operating hours and cycles.
- Creates aircraft and engine utilization reports.
- Updates Trax System for inspection and modification compliance.
- Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance for CMI contracts.
- Updates CMI Contract Airlines System for inspection and modification compliance.
- Accomplishes additional tasks as directed by the Director of Maintenance Planning or Manager of Aircraft Scheduled Services.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and maintenance program control
- FAA Airframe and Power plant License desirable
- 2 years experience in aircraft service planning
- Knowledge of aircraft records requirements and procedures
- Working knowledge of Federal Air Regulations desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work with all levels of management and contract vendors required
- Good computer skills required, Trax experience preferred
- Valid passport required
Aircraft Planner job at Atlas Air Inc
Apply for this Aircraft Planner position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.