| Detailed Position Description:
FBO GENERAL MANAGER, Jet Center of Dallas. Take charge of a newly remodeled, world-class facility. Excellent compensation and benefits, including company-paid health insurance. Unlimited growth opportunity.
Active Avjobs Members will be given preference in our selection process for this posting.
Hands-on leader wanted to assume management and P&L responsibility for the Jet Center of Dallas, FBO located at Dallas Executive Airport (RBD). You’ll manage line operations, fuel sales, hangar sales, new business development, customer retention, quality control, human resources, environmental and safety compliance. You will supervise the Operations Manager, Customer Service Manager, Leasing Agent, Bookkeeper, and report directly to the FBO owner. The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of three years relevant experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage people and facilities in accordance with owner’s policies and applicable State and Federal laws and regulations;
• Financial management of the FBO including gross margins, capital expenditures, budgeting, forecasting and expense management;
• Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to include pricing, selling points and product offerings;
• Create new opportunities by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and the local airport administration;
• Interview, hire, and train employees; conduct merit and performance reviews; plan, assign, and direct work while ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained; address employee relations issues;
• Ensure employees receive company communications and necessary training to include safety, customer service standards, company values, etc. as well as ensuring training and development of employees to improve work performance and maximize employee potential;
• “Hands-on” day-to-day management of all FBO operations.
• Other duties as required.
Abilities and Skills Required:
• Interpersonal and communication skills to positively relate and communicate. Must be able to respond to inquiries or complaints from employees, customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and web-based applications.
• Must be able to effectively present information to top management, subordinates, public groups, and/or boards via telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Must possess the competencies of leadership, entrepreneurship, negotiation, influence, operational decision making and customer orientation.
Immediate opening! E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to: 800-235-3577. Direct hire - no agency fee required.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.