Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Aircraft Management, Full-time, Exempt
Van Nuys, CA
Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Maintenance Controller serves as the central hub of information scheduling and overseeing the progress of all maintenance activities in coordination with the flight operations and management services departments. Adheres and promotes the Clay Lacy Vision, Mission and Values daily.
• Monitor aircraft due list and upcoming inspection using Avtrak, CAMP, Cescom and Flight Docks for CLA Part 135 fleet
• Review daily squawk list and coordinate maintenance accordingly
• Review MEL and coordinate maintenance to resolve prior expiration date for CLA 135 fleet
• Schedule inspections and monthly due items in coordination with flight operations and management services departments
• Update the schedule regularly and monitor ongoing flight activities
• Provide status report briefings for aircraft in maintenance
• Continually grow and mature our network of domestic and international approved maintenance facilities to support 91 and 135 flight operations
• Coordinate maintenance support for remote aircraft with approved outside vendor and maintenance facilities
• Develop proposals for upcoming inspections
• Obtain maintenance proposals from approved outside maintenance facilities
• Serve as primary point of contact and monitor progress of maintenance begin performed at outside facilities.
• Coordinate with CLA inspection department or outside maintenance facility to return aircraft to service per CLA GMM
• Audit invoices from outside maintenance facility
• Coordinate maintenance schedule and work authorizations with aircraft owner or owner representatives
• Participate in monthly meetings
• Provide weekly maintenance schedule update to leadership team .
An Associates or Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience.
Minimum of 7 years of experience as a maintenance controller.
Aviation experience required.
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enjoy a high level of customer interaction
• Able to work a flexible schedule and work on-call shifts in order to support 24/7 nature of flight schedule
• Requires after-hours support of aircraft mechanical situations or to complete time sensitive projects
• Ability to provide excellent service to suppliers, operators or owners with high or unreasonable expectations
• Self- motivated, able to work independently and with minimal direction
• Pro-active and creative problem solver
• Able to travel occasionally
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
Always be attentive, innovative and dedicated to exceeding client expectations. We earn each client’s trust and loyalty by using our unique complement of aviation services and expertise to provide the highest level of safety, service and value.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by an aviation legend, Clay Lacy Aviation is the world’s most experienced operator of private jets, with one of the most diverse fleets of charter and managed aircraft available. The company provides a comprehensive set of aviation services including aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, FBO, maintenance, avionics, interiors and aerial cinematography. It’s also an authorized service center for the Embraer Phenom 100 and 300. Clay Lacy Aviation operates two full-service private jet facilities at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field, with regional offices and aircraft operations based at 10 additional U.S. cities. Its experienced team is globally recognized for providing aircraft owners and jet travelers unequaled safety, service and value. For more information, visit www.claylacy.com.
Please sign in to apply for this job.