Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
First-line supervisor responsible for assigning and coordinating the work in a manufacturing department. Supervises hourly employees maintains log of shift operations. Prepares daily time sheets for hourly employees production summaries overtime and downtime reports. The head of the function is not reported in this position even if he/she is a first-line supervisor. Accomplishes Production manufacturing results by communicating job expectations; planning monitoring and appraising job results; coaching counseling and disciplining direct reports; initiating coordinating and enforcing systems policies and procedures.
• Maintains direct reports by recruiting selecting orienting and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Ensures work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains and promotes quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment. Provides manufacturing information by compiling initiating sorting and analyzing Qualifications Supervision Coaching Managing Processes Process Improvement Tracking Budget Expenses Production Planning Controls and Instrumentation Strategic Planning Dealing with Complexity.
• Lean Six Sigma Background
• 5 years of experience in Supervision positions
• Fully bilingual in English Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information visit Eaton.com.At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate go above and beyond and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers. Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: Latin America Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: No
Production Supervisor job at Eaton Corporation
Apply for this Production Supervisor position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 122,064 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 122,064
aviation jobs available. 121,328 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.