Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
JSSI Job Posting
Treasury & Corporate Development Manager
Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is seeking a well-qualified Treasury & Corporate Development Manager to be based at its Chicago corporate Headquarters.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their resume (including salary history) to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=jssi&jobId=197061&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
Founded in 1989, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is the world’s largest independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and helicopters. JSSI serves clients around the world by managing maintenance services through its international network of technical advisors.
JSSI has always been deeply committed to providing its clients with the highest standard of service and excellence. Our management team is adding further value by developing innovative products and services and expanding into additional markets.
The mission of the Treasury & Corporate Development Manager is to contribute to the Company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure with support for all aspects of the Company’s global operations. The Manager will support the Company’s Treasury Operations activities through use and further development of cash forecasting and cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company. As part of the Corporate Development function, the Manager will be heavily involved in the global acquisition program for the Company and participate in the analysis, valuation, negotiation and documentation of potential acquisition transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain corporate banking portfolio by coordinating bank account openings, closings, changes and updates to authorized signatories by preparing all required legal documentation, maintaining banking relationships both domestic and foreign.
- Perform daily cash management and create consolidated cash position reports for senior management.
- Analyze and review all operational cash flows for the organization and assure each entity has the optimal cash to conduct business.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager in the forecasting of the short term and long term financial position of the company, the preparation of the annual budget and completion of monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Evaluate need for the procurement of funds and investment of surplus.
- Contribute to the global cash and foreign exchange strategy and management.
- Assist with Treasury audit requests.
- Manage and report external and intercompany loan transactions.
- Process, document and monitor Letters of Credit.
- Support Standby Letters of Credit, bank guarantee requirements and prepare loan compliance reports.
- Serve as Assistant Treasurer of our captive insurance company, Aviation Insurance Corporation (AIC). Work closely with the Manager of Insurance Services regarding risk management activities including the coordination of loss control services via third party insurance and our captive insurance company.
- Effectively partner with other key internal customers (Accounting, Tax, etc.) to resolve issues and identify opportunities to improve process performance.
- Work closely with the Vice President – FP&A on acquisition strategy, searches, evaluations and contract negotiations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Financial professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- MBA and CTP preferred
- CPA a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in treasury/cash management preferred
- Knowledge of aviation industry preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative in regular process improvements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Great Plains (GP) beneficial
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to follow through on open items and tasks to logical conclusions
Working Environment and Conditions:
Work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in this job is usually moderate.
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
Treasury Corporate Development Manager job at Jet Support Services Inc
Apply for this Treasury & Corporate Development Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!