Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Mult Func HR Representative
This position will provide HR Business Partner (HRBP) support to assigned Program Manager as well as individual employees in accomplishing program deliverables while ensuring that larger HR initiatives are communicated and completed in a timely manner. This position will support a geographically dispersed (domestic and international) client group consisting of managers, exempt professionals and non-exempt employees; and will be the single point of contact for all Human Resources needs, to include but not limited to positive employee relations and engagement, new hire on-boarding and orientation, responding to pay and benefit questions, addressing actions related to the Service Contract Act (SCA), etc., as required.
This position is responsible for providing effective guidance to program management regarding the administration of staffing and compensation plans; coordinating with Staffing and Comp & Benefits POCs to ensure proper administration of benefits and allowances and changes to payroll data and employee information. This position may also be required to assist employees on international assignments with immigration issues and related HR matters as well as ensuring that all staffing documents (passports, visas, working permits etc.) are accurate and complete.
The HRBP will act as a trusted advisor, positively engaging with Program leadership to influence and impact the organization by identifying resources and formulating/presenting actionable recommendations/options for consideration. The HRBP is responsible for aligning to critical business needs and coordinating the completion of key HR Processes (merit planning, performance reviews, employee recognition programs etc.) for their assigned client group.
In this role, the HRBP performs under general direction; participates in determining objectives for their site; plans, schedules and arranges their own activities to accomplish objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
The successful candidate will set high standards of performance for themselves and others; be professional in both word and actions in any situation; seek new knowledge and experiences; have an analytical mindset that can utilize factual data to develop solutions; be self-aware and able to appropriately adjust their actions to fit the environments. Willingness to work extended hours on occasion is required. In addition, the position will be responsible for working special projects as assigned.
Basic Required Experience
• BA/BS in Humans Resources, Business Administration or related field with minimum 3 years HR Business Partner/Generalist experience.
• Demonstrated ability to provide effective virtual support to a dispersed workforce.
• Experience interacting with both employees and all levels of leadership
• Proven ability/experience conducting investigations to include information and data gathering, analyzing information, and validating conclusions.
• Strong positive interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a challenging business related environment
• Solid foundation for use of all MS Office products, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Demonstrated proficiency in coaching/influencing skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
•Prior experience working in foreign military sales or other government contracting industries – aerospace or defense highly preferred.
• Knowledge of or experience working under Service Contract Act (SCA)
• Demonstrated ability to builds effective cross functional and cross site relationships
• PHR or SPHR certification
• Effective presentation and facilitation skills
Travel up to 25%
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
•Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
•Job Location(s): Greenville South Carolina
Mult Func HR Representative job at Lockheed Martin
Apply for this Mult Func HR Representative position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.