Test Analyst Hot
- Edwards, California
- Job ID
Test Analyst job at ASD Solutions in Edwards CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
ASD Solutions is partnering with a well respected dynamic company to assist them with their hiring needs at Edwards Air Force Base. Our client relationships span years and insure that candidates are getting the best information about potential opportunities.
- Will become a test team technical expert in various areas pertinent to the 5th generation fighter aircraft operational testing (e.g. F-35 capabilities weapons and tactics). Drafts operational effectiveness test plans reports and various supporting documents and briefings.
- Assists the test director in timely preparation of high-quality analysis across the varied test venues during all test phases.
- Contributes to all facets of test design and planning using in-depth knowledge of system under test JOTT test policies and test range capabilities.
- Attends meetings and conferences as required.
- Likely to perform one of more duties during periods of operational test: evaluates pilot / test participant mission briefs and debriefs including the performance of the system under test cockpit record media playback and test range data to formulate an assessment of system effectiveness and mission capability.
- Coordinates and schedules test support assets including ranges airspace and adversaries.
- Perform as kill removal officer to remove blue or red air players in a timely manner.
- Reviews documents and briefings comparing content with government disclosure documents.
- Coordinates documents and briefings for release to countries participating in F-35 operational test.
Education: Bachelor s degree in related field.
Training and Experience : Previous experience with various areas pertinent to aircraft operational testing (e.g. capabilities weapons tactics etc.). Previous experience with all facets of test design and planning. Previous experience with mission planning and aerospace coordination.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Ability to interface with customer. Excellent written skills in English for writing to technical and non-technical users.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word Excel and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Special Security Access (SAP).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ASD Solutions Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.