- Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Job ID
Operations job at ATP Flight School in Jacksonville Beach FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Associates Degree Required (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Aviation Experience Required (Licensed Dispatcher or Private Pilot preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills Required
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Support flight operations by coordinating aircraft students and instructor resources with weather and operational needs.
- Schedule and track flights for almost 400 aircraft nationwide.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance and repositioning of aircraft.
- Provide a high level of customer service to customers in the cross-country phase of training.
- Assist with airline hotel and ground transportation needs for flight crews.
Pay and Benefits
- Pay commensurate with experience
- ATP offers a comprehensive employee benefits program including:
- $15000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Medical coverage (Employer pays 60% of total premiums)
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Enrollment (100% Vested with no employer contributions)
- 8 Paid Holidays (New Years Day Memorial Day Independence Day Labor Day Thanksgiving Day Thanksgiving Friday Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- 13 Paid Time Off Days per Year (PTO is earned on an accrual based system meaning you accumulate a little over 1 day of PTO for each month you work. Accrued PTO may be requested upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.)
- Able to work nights and weekends
ATP Flight School Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.