Aircraft Mechanic Featured
- Arizona City, Arizona
- Job ID
Aircraft Mechanic job at Able in Arizona City AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Performs work assembling disassembling and/or modifying aircraft components by changing removing replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle sub-components consumables and expendables to correct failures or implement upgrades or modifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A&P License or Repairman Certificate required
- Experience on mechanical repair of vehicles preferably aircraft- through technical training apprenticeship schooling or similar experience preferred.
- Less than 1-year experience
- Adaptability - Generally understands changes in own and others work-group tasks and situations as well as the logic or basis for change; generally seeks information about changes affecting own and fellow employees job. Treats changes and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth; focuses on the beneficial aspects of change; speaks positively about the change to work group members.
- Communication - Generally clarifies purpose and importance; follows a logical sequence. Usually keeps the audience engaged through use of techniques such as analogies illustrations humor and voice inflection. Generally seeks input from audience. Accurately interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
- Continuous Improvement - Reviews a variety of processes to identify gaps between requirements and current outputs within own and occasionally within other work groups. Identifies potential conditions and effects. Generates and tests ideas for solutions. Reviews impact.
- Customer focus - Considers customers and their needs when performing routine tasks. Assists more experienced employees to understand problems; develops and sustains productive customer relationships.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority if applicable.
Able Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.