VP Charter Sales
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Annual Salary $135,000.00 - $160,000.00
- Job ID
VP Charter Sales job at Aero Management Group LLC in West Palm Beach FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position Title: Vice President of Charter Sales
Reports to: President & CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work Location: West Palm Beach, FL
The Director of Sales has the primary responsibility of revenue generation, sales strategies, and design of Retail and Wholesale sales programs for Jet Access Aviation, and all-encompassing services and products. The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to execution of planned growth strategies.
- Lead sales team, ultimately responsible for the direct supervision, development, growth, and performance of the team and its individual contributors.
- Develop and manage key customer relationships across all product spectrums.
- Develop, create, and cultivate client relationships, follow up on leads and referrals, and grow network of Retail charter customers.
- Coordinate with other Executive Team members to establish sales plans that align with company goals, meeting department performance targets.
- Champion driving revenue growth through exploring and capitalizing on new market share and retail charter opportunities.
- Partner in the development and execution of company branding and advertising strategies.
- Network with industry leaders and partners for business growth and learning opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts with new customers and vendors.
- Manage department budget and spending.
- Oversee commission structure for sales team and approval for payroll
- Work with Operations and Sales teams for the resolution of client issues.
- Take on additional projects and tasks as needed to support business growth and change.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation, business, or related field. MBA or advance degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in high volume sales with executive level, high net-worth clients.
- 5 years’ experience in 135 Charter sales, aviation, or travel services strongly preferred with focus on Retail sales.
- Demonstrated experience leading remote team of sales representatives.
- Strong presentation skills in development and delivery to small and large groups.
- Effective at organizing, planning, and prioritizing work to maintain contact with all customers and prospects in the market area, ensuring high levels of account conversion and customer satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent ability to understand and translate customer requirements and interact and cooperate with company employees in all departments.
- Tenacious self-starter with a mature outlook. Proven ability to operate independently and achieve results; enthusiastic, committed and conscientious.
- Creative strategic thinker able to meaningfully contribute to the development of the company’s short and long-term strategy.
- Effective decision maker and problem solver. Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose a solution that benefits both the supplier and the customer.
- Strong computer literacy and quantitative skills to manage data, process and distill information and communicate effectively.
Aero Management Group and Jet Access Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the qualifications and merit of the individual candidate and needs of the business, without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Aero Management Group LLC Company Overview
Aero Management Group (AMG) provides world class service and support to airports, aviation businesses, and others who have a vested interest in general aviation and air carrier activity. We specialize exclusively in these segments of the industry and strive to maximize the economic impact airports have on their communities. Our team has firsthand planning, development, operations, management, marketing, and customer service experience. We have intimate working knowledge of the aviation industry, and extensive resources and expertise that encompass all segments and facets of the aviation industry (airport, aviation business, and aircraft).