Instrument Technician Urgent
- Solon, Ohio
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Instrument Technician job at Aerospace Maintenance Solutions LLC in Solon OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Instrument Technician will have meticulous mechanical and electrical repair skills extensive knowledge and experience repairing delicate miniature electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies. The technician will disassemble evaluate repair and test items such as Altimeters Air speeds Indicators Gyroscopes Accelerometers and other aircraft instrumentation by performing the following duties:
1. Disassembles prepares assembles tests and inspects aircraft instrumentation such as pneumatic instruments indicators gauges mechanisms motors gear trains electrical controls and verifies final system for accurate operation
2. Uses a wide variety of hand tools and power equipment including soldering de-soldering iron wrenches screw drivers drill taps dies hex bristol pliers cutters crimping tools ect.
3. Troubleshooting to Identify the nature and extent of equipment malfunctions by inspecting and performing operational tests of components to the sub-component level and performing a variety of functional checks often requiring the analysis and correction of malfunctions by adjusting repairing and/or replacing parts as needed.
4. Performs calibrations and alignments of an electrical nature to assure proper system operation.
5. Utilizes test equipment such as system level testers and sub-assembly equipment such as an oscilloscope microscope tachometer drives function generators huntron pilot-static equipment rate of turn table and various meters.
6. Uses a wide variety of hand and power equipment such as soldering iron crimper insertion extraction tool rotor balancing equip. and rate of turn table.
7. Support the Quality System ISO 9001:2015 AS9110C and FAA regulations by following procedures work order instructions and continually documenting records to meet the requirements of the Quality System.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.