Avionics Bench Technician Featured
- Federal Way, Washington
- Job ID
Avionics Bench Technician job at Aerotek in Federal Way WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Title: Avionics Technician (Bench Repair)Location: Federal Way WADuration: 1 year contract then permanent hireCompensation: $25/hr startingStart Date: ASAPSchedule: Must be flexible after initial training onday shift will likely move to 2p - 10p or 10p - 6a shiftInterviews: In-person in Federal Way; technician testand meet the GMJob Description:Aerotek is seeking to hire a Bench Avionics Technician toperform repair of communication navigation autopilot multifunction displaysand other avionics equipment at the component and circuit card level. This is acontract position that leads to long-term hire with a prominent avionicscompany with opportunities for advancement raises and excellent benefits.shift will be 4th shift (10pm-6:00am) Monday - Friday or 2ndshift (2:00p-10:30p) Sunday- Thursday (Training may be on any of the shifts.First week mandatory 1st shift for training involving ES&H
- Inspect test troubleshoot and repair customer returned component level equipment in accordance with approved documentation
- Provide technical assistance and related support for modification campaigns and special investigations
- Inform the Technical Support group of recurring failure modes CMM errors software problems and all other occurrences affecting the operation or the effectiveness of the FAA Repair Station
- Document all repairs according to regulatory customer and departmental requirementsQualifications:
- 4+ years of recent avionics/electronics repair down to the circuit card and component level
- Repair experience in one or more of the following technologies is highly desired - COM/NAV Surveillance Autopilot Multifunction Displays
- FCC license and/or Military Experience highly preferred About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983 Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices Aeroteks 8000 internal employees serve more than 300000 contract employees and 18000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race sex age color religion national origin veteran status disability sexual orientation gender identity genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Aerotek Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.